Tuesday, May 24, 2005

YAY!

I meant to post yesterday, but desperate housewives started before I could even finish uploading all the pictures of our crazy bahluul fun yesterday!

Yep. The Bahluuls watch House of Wax!

It sucks seriously. The trailer looks really nice and all, but the movie SUCKED. The plot was shit, the actors were shit, and paris hilton was in it just for show. What's new. When we first stepped into the cinema, it was full of people our age, and we were thinking HEY IT'S GONNA BE PRETTY FUN but we were so wrong. We were the noisiest, well the only people making any form of noise in the cinema, be it screaming or calling the actors bahluuuls. It was pretty sad.

*May Contain Spoilers. Do Not Continue Unless You Wanna Ruin The Movie For Yourself*

Well, the part with the guy meeting the stupid teenagers and the smelly festering pit of decomposing roadkill was fucking gross, and it bore ABSOLUTELY NO relation to the plot whatsoever. Hey, they were gonna meet and get to the creepy town sooner or later, but the roadkill pit?

The beginning was tolerable, the part where the couple went into the town. I thought the funeral part was cool too, how everyone was wax and they didn't realise it.

Ahh I'm too lazy to summarise how bad it was. It just was. Don't waste your money on it if you were intending to. Watch madagascar instead.

Ok back to yesterday. Luqman wasn't 16 so he borrowed Shafiq's (4/1) ez link card! Haha goon. Suhailah was the only one without identification that she was (she wasn't) 16, and the lady at the ticket counter was persistant. Luqman and me kept telling her we were of age and that we were buying for our friends, and we had identification for ourselves. After about 5 minutes, she gave in, saying that they'd ask at the door and if we weren't 16, they wouldn't let us in and they won't refund us.

Suhailah was a bit shaken up by this, but we reassured her cause we all were 16 and luqman got shafiq's card, so they'd give us benefit of the doubt.

We had one and a half hours to burn, so we ate fries and played burger burger at the tables near the mac and kfc counter. No more free refills, and they increase the prices. Not fair man.

This lady suddenly came up to us out of absolutely NO WHERE, invited herself to sit with us and introduced this expensive pirated CK perfume that smelt like talcum powder. Freebies this and that and she got lost after 15 minutes.

Bhais get a lot of holidays ah! I'm looking at this mini sikh calendar right now that my mom put next to the woofer and keeps falling off. 15 days of holidays, excluding christmas and all that.

Ash has been lying on the floor downstairs for 10 minutes. I told him i'd pretend to handcuff him (his current obsession is police academy THE MOVIE) but I didn't touch him. I was upstairs for crying out loud. I just made handcuffy noises and told him to lie down on the floor for 2 hours.

And he did.

Ahhh yay I've got so many fun things planned this week. Facial, Aunty Gogi coming on saturday, and I FINALLY confirmed my dental appointment. Aresha's good ol' dentist, the indian fella that's pa's 'AQUAINTANCE'. He refused to call him his friend. Selfish bugger. Gonna get braces woohooo!!

But now that you think about it, surin's getting braces on sunday, i'm getting braces... soon. Haha we can call ourselves the metalmouths or something.

And him getting braces so soon was a wake up call for me to wake up my idea and bloody call the freaking dentist.

Aiyah. I scanned a tissue that I bit to show that my 2 front teeth are at a 90 degree angle, but it's not scanning nicely. Highly amusing though.

I think today was hot indian boy day. I was at tampines mall buying pa's and salwa's birthday. I bought him a really cool mug and card btw. So at the interchange right, it was CHOCK full of indian doods man. And it wasn't like typical uniform-clad indian goons, they were dressed normally, some with their jc friends, some standing around talking. I didn't really look lah, I just pointed it out to Fatimah.

Yeah so... I think pa's present is quite nice. The mug is small, but nice lah. I'm not being thoughtless. Besides, I can't really think of anything else AFFORDABLE that he'd actually use.

Okay well.. that's all then! For now.

No comments: