Saturday, May 07, 2005

Blah.

I told ma I won't be doing so well for MYEs. She said ok.

Doesn't mean I won't try lah.

Had tuition yesterday. After that I met Surin for dinner and we went to Delifrance at Paya Lebar. We were on the mrt back when we saw Darryl and Victor at Bedok. Darryl's kinda cocky, as Surin put it.

Blah what a mundane entry. My mom told me i'm stronger mentally than I think I am. Hrm.

Speaking of ma, tomorrow's mother's day. Oh joy.

I can't wait for the MYEs to be over. I'll just slack after that and not give a fuck about everything. But there'll be housework to do cause the new maid's only coming at the end of the month. Aunty Gogi is coming on the 28th. Ash's superhero themed birthday party is on the 3rd. Aresha's coming back on the 3rd indefinitely.

I can't wait to see Aniek and David! Hopefully by then my camera will be fixed. Then I can take shitlaods of pictures like I used to and put them up here for your viewing pleasure.

I think i'm gonna go take a nap now.

No comments: