Friday, May 06, 2005

Crying and crying and crying, waking up with puffy eyes the next morning and taking exams with a fever.

Knowing your friends, dipshit, bigger dipshit and biggest dipshit (in no order of merit) enjoy using your secrets as their latest gossip. Go fuck yourselves kay? And take your secret blogs and shove it up your asses cause I don't give a flying fuck anymore.

Prata night? Go to fucking hell. At least when I go out for prata with real FRIENDS they make it count and don't fucking keep to themselves and make you feel like maybe you shouldn't have come down to simpang in the first place.

And you wonder why I stopped hanging around with you guys last year. Even before the whole love triangle bullshit came about.

Whoever the fuck decided to open their mouth, I don't really care, I just fucking hate you guys now.

Sigh.

On to more fucked up things, before I heard what kinda shitty friends I had, the maid ran away. She just sneaked out of the fucking house right before I was gonna study.

Stupid idiot. Then ash came home and I had to prepare lunch and everything basically, and finally at about 4pm, I settled down to study. Then ash came knocking on the door so I let him in, and he slept on aresha's bed. I don't know why, but he likes to work himself up. And so he did.

He ran out and lay in the middle of the road. I was really restraining myself from kicking him and getting a knife from the kitchen to stab myself.

Alvin, his dad and his mom had stopped nearby cause they were going into their house. His mom stares (bah), his dad stands by his car and stares (double bah), and what does Alvin do?

Smile. Mockingly. You'd expect a neighbour of almost 10 years to come and help. But no, he smiles, then points to the other side of the road. A car was coming, shit shit. Maybe it'll squash ash and teach him a fucking lesson. But even better, it was uncle dennis! He pulled over, and got off just to talk to ash and try to get him to get off his ass and go back into the house.

Now that's a good neighbour. Man I hate Alvin.

Then ash went it and riled himself up again. But this time I locked EVERYTHING, put the phone off the hook and locked myself inside my room. So all he could do was vent his anger out on the door.

The OC was pretty cheesy yesterday. The whole sisters-being-reunited thing.

AND I screwed up SS pretty damn badly. The chapters are so confusing man. I mean, you don't know exactly what to study cause the points are jumbled up everywhere. So I screwed up a 12m question writing absolute RUBBISH.

Then I left school. Took a 38 from the bus stop nearby cause I really didn't feel like walking the distance. I changed at tanah merah, and I could've SWORN I got on the number 2, but in the end it was actually a 12. Then I had to go all the way to Melville park to change buses. I took the 9 home with all the kids from Metta. They're almost normal man. Listening to music, using handphones, taking the bus.

You know what? There is no god.

No comments: