Friday, May 27, 2005

Hurh.

0705 Thursday Morning

Dad walks in.

"Aruna, you don't have school today ah?"

*checks clock* "Oh. Shit. I do."

"Haha. Never mind. One day you miss school won't die right."

"Haha ok good night."

0730

Mom walks in.

"Aruna. Get up, go to school now."

I reached school at 7.45am. Kok yong and azhari were like "Shiok lah you come so late."
Thank god we didn't have to run lah.

Today was bloody stupid. Being the first (indecks number lah), pa would have to come at 9am. Oh but noooo.... he has meetings with vietnamese people. So he came at 12pm.

Got 4th in class, 28th in level. Disappointing nonetheless. I MUST DO BETTER.

To think throughout lower sec, I was getting outrageous positions in the 130s and 120s. Then at the end of sec 2, I was so determined to get my mother out of my face, I studied like fuck at got 93rd in the level. I hope this won't spark controversy, cause there were a few conflicts between 3/2 and 3/3 2004 about those who didn't deserve to get into 3/2.

Then again, I fufilled the criteria.

Ok enough about all that.

We watched drumline and men in black 2 in the hall after malay intensive. Watched both a gazillion times already. Drumline is too cool lah.

Had a few problems to settle with the bahluls. I hope everything's alright ya.

Not to mention fatimah. How much courage it takes to confront your friends ON THE SPOT and still is able to stand up for others.

Muchos appreciatas saliman, you rock.

So pa saw miss tan. He's proud of me. *beams*

There really wasn't much to say, so he just mentioned something about english, and she had gone to her table to take something. He turned to me and said, "Just kacau kacau a bit lah" *BIGWINK*

Full of naansense lah he. But funny. Went to eat meepok at simpang after that, and had a bit of father-daughter bonding time. Talked about me going to Murdoch (if I can make it), and mentioned a pre-uni course.

Right after my o's, depending on my results, I can go straight to Murdoch's pre-university and do a year-long course there. This of course would increase my chances of being accepted into Murdoch Uni, already being enrolled.

But that's just scary. It's not in 2 years time, it's NEXT YEAR. How like that?

I already emailed the Murdoch guy, whom very kindly sent me another email asking if I had anything else to clarify.

Scary yet exciting.

Even if I miraculously do make it into Murdoch, i'll have to stay with pa's friend Uncle Morgan or something. And go through the whole Uncle Rama and Aresha thing again. Obviously i'd have to move away from there sooner or later.

That's only IF. But i'm getting ahead of myself here.

Ahhh ok. Kim was supposed to meet me for a drink at around4. Postponed to evening, postponed to dinner, can't make it for dinner, postponed to tomorrow afternoon.

Can't wait to meet her. We're going to this fancy place just down the road. Not simpang. It's near the factories there. Maybe i'll bring you guys there one day. Yes a fancy restaurant opened there. It looks something like Gelare, but nicer. And it's 2 minutes from my house!

*mimics ero bra model*
Perrrrfect.

2 comments:

Aresha said...

well done sisturr. see! i told you pa will be proud.

i'm the failed dotter, at least now he has one smart dotter.

well if you do go to murdoch that means you wont be with me in melburneeee.

:(

aroona said...

what failed daughter. you're doing well in RMIT what.

and you said melbourne's a stupid place.