Sunday, May 29, 2005

Oookay..

Syaz, you must've gotten the wrong idea.

I understand you're her best friend and whatnot, but this isn't the best place to talk about it. I don't wanna paint Fi as a villain.

Why i'm so okay about it?

Well I got it off my chest, I told her, and she couldn't care less. So neither will I. I will still treat her normally, as civil as I usually treat others.

So anyway. The O level MT paper is tomorrow. I think I might fail it. Today i'll study lah, first time in my life i'm studying for Malay, but I don't know how much it'll help me when Shafie doesn't even give us the answers.

I should also NOT read the malay english dictionary. Tried and Failed.

Aunty Gogi came yesterday! Ash was making the biggest fuss in the airport, yelling and screaming, and everyone was looking at him. Aniek remembered primela and vickesh, but forgot me. Boohoo. David's got a gameboy SP. Not really a big fan of gameboy anymore, my hands are too big, I prefer ps2 controllers.

David's really crap at video games. Maybe it's cause he's only 6 and a half. Me and Vickesh will always remain pro baby.

Ma and aunty man did their usual trip. But the 5 goonz aren't bothered anymore.

Their service apartment's located along fort road and they've got awesome pool views of other condos. You know the nice ones you see along the ECP? Those.

I NEED MY DIGITAL CAMERA NOW! Bloody camera people. "Oh we'll call them tomorrow blahblahblah."

YAY graduation concert! Can the multiracials please confirm who is going cause i'm buying tix from yiling and salwa. I'm just going in jeans lah. Maybe with nice shoes. Won't overdo it like in sec 2, won't... underdo it in sec 3.

My sneakers gave me blisters! BASTARDS. Just cause I didn't wear socks. So pain man.

Oh oh yesterday me and kim went to the place down the road. It's called Miss Cafe. Very very nice. Had spaghetti and a float and she had the same 'cept she had a sprite instead. Altogether it was $24! Cheap or what.

Talked about everything under the sun. I gave her Hershey's Kisses for her birthday cause I thought she could use something else to de-stress that wasn't coffee. Knowing how her mom gets on her case, her dad working and not at home as often as he used to be, I understand.

Then left the place at around 3.40pm, went home and left for the airport. We picked them up, went to their service apartment then east coast for dinner. The adults went to the miss cafe (upon my recommendation heheh) while the rest bummed around at my house. Aniek wore my clothes, stuffed one of my bras with socks, and wore the granny panties my goon classmates bought for me for my birthday.

Aunty gogi bought loads of cool stuff for us. Ash got 2 batman DVDs, vickesh got really manly smelling hair gel, shampoo, and a funky radio alarm clock, primela got something I can't remember, I got this fcuk body spray and body wash or something!! The box is damn nice man. I'll take a pic and show you guys soon.

My malay TYS is sitting in front of me. Waiting. I'm so tired. The rain is really making me switch into SLEEP MODE.

I went to TM just now in my sesame street count t-shirt and black shorts. My sleepwear. Just to pass ma her charger so she could trade her 6100 in for that 7260 fashion phone or something. It was free cause it came with a new plan too.

I waaaant the moto razr v3. Mr bloody Fathul has it! He took it out one day I think to check a message or something, and I went, "Oh wow mr fathul is that a V3?"

Then he went yes yes wanna see? I almost blew up in excitement. It was soo... electrifying to hold. Everyone crowded around with their ooohs and aaahs. I was about to take a picture before mr fathul demanded I return it.

He's really weird. I asked him if he could help me pass miss heng the PLs captain's ball form, and then he said, "The captain's ball's form?"

Ugh.

Right ok. I can't procrastinate further. Adieu!

No comments: