Monday, May 02, 2005

Ice Age is such a funny movie. That new movie Madagascar looks like it's about the same. SO I MUST VATCH IT.

Am having a headache. Must've been cause I've been running up and down transferring files from the old com into this one. I've got the old DNB songs and some other old long forgotten mp3s, and a LOT of pictures. Like stuff from 2003, like the graduation concert and random parties.

Today's been such a boring day. Seriously. I wake up at 10, eat breakfast, use the com, go for tuition, come home, watch tv, do work, watch more tv, and now i'm here. Is that boring or WHAT.

Anyway, ma bought me a new pair of spongebob boxers today. I gave my old blue ones to Aresha cause she wanted them. Ma got this nice orange one with spongebob making faces all over it. I actually was looking at it that day at century square and wanted to buy it, but had no moolah.

Yay. Coldplay's new CD is coming out in JUNE!!!! I CAN'T WAIT arggh. I also pre-ordered Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. And i'm saving up for a pair of shoes. AND I wanna buy a geeky looking off-shoulder top. I dunno why, I just feel like it. But all the off shoulder tops you see nowadays are all fancy and tight fitting. I want one thats loose and has extra long sleeves, just after my wrists. I'd love that.

I also feel like getting a pair of knee high socks. With pretty stripes on them.

Man i'm weird today. Must be the headache talking.

Today's a weird day.

I'm bored.

I wish I had something really productive to do. No it's not studying. Something else is missing. I think it's my camera. The poor thing, alone at the Nikon Center probably waiting for it's lens to be fixed. Morons. Faster fix my camera please, it's been one fucking week.

You know, as I was going through the old old old pictures of Shauna (our previous golden retriever), I realised we don't have any pictures of Shakti (our previous german shepard). I think we were quite mean, neglecting him for Shauna cause she's smarter. We didn't neglect him as in, not feed him or what. Just the lack of attention. But I always took both for walks at one go and it's the both of them, not just one. Even though the strength of 2 dogs is overwhelming, I didn't mind getting dragged around a little. As long as we never ran into any cats..

Then shakti's intestines got all faulty, ok let's not go down that road again.

I feel bad. I wish I could turn back time and give shakti the biggest hug I could ever manage. Shauna too. She just left like that, too peacefully.

Then I was looking at pics of dog when she first came, just before xmas. Pa's first and last xmas present to the family. She looked like a real monkey when she first came, and now she's so pretty. And with a hyperactive yet lovable personality to boot.

Hmm. Ah well.

Surin surin where are you. Please come here and take me to east coast. I feel like going there. Suuuuuuuriiiiiiiin. Ladeedaa.

No comments: