Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I hope this is the last of it.

Okay. Last one. After this, I wash my hands of anything that had to do with Friday and the way Fi felt about it.

We don't have a problem with Fi hanging out with you. At all. Not a single bit. It wasn't even about that.

I just didn't like the way I was treated like a spare tyre. When you're not around, when basically every other one of Fi's friends weren't around, only then would she approach me. That's all there is to it.

THAT'S when your name was mentioned. But it was NOT a part of what was said on Friday at all.

And that's all I brought up to her. I don't know how she took it, cause Fatimah did majority, if not almost all of the talking, 3/4 of which I wasn't even around cause my dad came to school for the P-T meeting.

I'm not trying to control Fi, I have no intention of separating you from her either.

Sigh. Thank god i'm babysitting tomorrow. I need some respite (ENGLISH TYS YARGH) from all this bullshit, be it my BROTHER, who was an EXTREME pain in the ass today that I almost went nuts and broke down. Even when we went bowling, he kept harping on his birthday presents and what I MUST buy for him and how the stupid maid had brainwashed him into saying the numbers 1 to 10 in malay in a weird tune.

Not to mention how he was talking absolutely NON FUCKING STOP when I tried to sweep upstairs or even take a nap.

I didn't even get a chance to play Chrono Cross! Which I got back from Marianne by the way, YAY!

I miss surin dreadfully. I haven't seen him in a week and i'm dying to see him. SO let's sum up every bad thing that has happened recently.

1. Gonna fail malay O's (thanks marr, though =D)
2. Syaz is angry at me
3. Ash has been forcing me to come home by 3pm EVERYDAY for the past miserable month to put up with his non stop babbling, instigations to rile himself up and hogging of the telly
4. I haven't seen Surin in DAYS. DAYS I TELLS YOU.
5. I haven't bought Ash's stupid birthday present
6. I have yet to get my camera back
7. The facial I went to, no matter how 'princessy' I felt, they still did a bad job
8. I haven't played chrono cross yet!!!!
9. I HAVEN'T GOT A COSTUME FOR ASH'S SUPERHERO PARTY!!!

Camera people said the camera's ready, but can only be picked up after 2 tomorrow, and pa's only coming back at 7!!! I wanna bring it to Aunty Gogi's apartment and go crazy taking pictures.

Gonna watch Star Wars on wednesday with Surin though. Yay! Will probably buy Ash's present then.

I'll update about today some other time. It's late and I have a dental appointment at 11. Bah.

4 comments:

Aresha said...

hey take it easy k, ill give ashwin a dressing down when i come back and dont worry about the costumes, i have got none yet. on the fun part, i got this crazy wet paint type of eyeshadow in silver and gold and black so worse come to worse we can paint each others faces and be superpsychos.

on hindsight, all this is part of life and growing up. ash is a neverending responsibility and hes a part of our life- which means we hardly ever get to live our own lives because of him, thats just how things are i guess - may be sucky but he's a great boy in so many other ways.

don't worry about his present, sort out a cake for him on sunday we will have his birthday (5th) and that'll do ok? :) cheer up. *hugs*

you'll do fine for your malay lah. stop whinging. with a malay teacher that talks about guys benda and gay stories, im sure you'll do fine in malay. lol

chill pills, friends and their politics will always be there, as long as you spoke the truth about how you felt doesnt make you wrong, and its up to your friend/s if they wanna accept your feelings and if you have friend/s that don't give any respect to your feelings what else is there?

cheer up. :)

Aresha said...

hey take it easy k, ill give ashwin a dressing down when i come back and dont worry about the costumes, i have got none yet. on the fun part, i got this crazy wet paint type of eyeshadow in silver and gold and black so worse come to worse we can paint each others faces and be superpsychos.

on hindsight, all this is part of life and growing up. ash is a neverending responsibility and hes a part of our life- which means we hardly ever get to live our own lives because of him, thats just how things are i guess - may be sucky but he's a great boy in so many other ways.

don't worry about his present, sort out a cake for him on sunday we will have his birthday (5th) and that'll do ok? :) cheer up. *hugs*

you'll do fine for your malay lah. stop whinging. with a malay teacher that talks about guys benda and gay stories, im sure you'll do fine in malay. lol

chill pills, friends and their politics will always be there, as long as you spoke the truth about how you felt doesnt make you wrong, and its up to your friend/s if they wanna accept your feelings and if you have friend/s that don't give any respect to your feelings what else is there?

cheer up. :)

Mie said...

W H O O !

geh, my brain is fried. Apologies. Didn't get to play Chrono Cross? No costume? Go as super-stressed, nervous-breakdown girl. All you need is black circles under your eyes, a canteen of coffee and a tendency to shake uncontrollably. You go.

--Kim

aroona said...

kim: heck, i don't need a costume then. i'm all of the above minus the canteen of coffee.

aresha: my teacher's exactly why i'm gonna fail. and ash's off his medicine, so there's an upside to all of this. at least i'm scraping through.

haha did you get pa's Indians Taking Over Thailand email?