Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Today was weird.

Today's been full of ups and downs. Feelings of disappointment and happiness taking turns. So weird.

Well A Math yesterday went better than expected. I think Ms Tan purposely made it easy. I dunno.

BIO WAS FUCKING TERRIBLE. Oh god. I almost admitted defeat to Kar Mun in the morning before the paper but Fatimah snapped me out of it. I just wanted to walk up to her, shake her hand and tell her that she's won.

Oh well. Gotta prepare for the disappointment of losing my year long reign of being top in bio. AHHH I CANNOT TAHAN. SURELY LOSE FACE IN CLASS MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK AM I GONNA DO.

Bad enough I don't pay attention during bio. On top of that, Mrs Tan didn't pick me and Jean to go to TP and do that thing. We'd have done a better job FOR SURE. Not blabber on mundanely about stupid baos. At least we'd liven it up a little.

Fucking hell. Must at least get an A1, or in the top 3.

Everything else was a flop. I don't expect to do as well as I did before. I really bombed this one.

Stupid MAID that had to run away one fucking day before my FIRST paper. Oh well.

To make up for it, the 4/2 girls are having a movie marathon at Fi's house tomorrow!!! We're gonna watch Kung Fu Hustle, Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolo, maybe Spanglish, and a whole load of other theengs. We're gonna buy a tub of ice cream and stick a bunch of spoons in it and eat it directly. Can't wait!

Fi's got such a bloody HUGE LCD screen tv too. Yay!

Ok back to why today was... weird.

We planned to go to TM to watch House of Wax. 11 of us, Andrew, Luqman, Hidayat, Yiling, Yincheng, Debs, Fi, Su, Nurul, Raudhah and yours truly. 6 out of the 11 of us were above 16, so we thought, hey, maybe they won't really check cause there's 11 of us.

We were so wrong. At TM, they asked for all 11 of our student passes. We decided to try Century Square. Andrew bloody big mouth went to say we had EIGHT people above 16 WITH ez-link cards at the moment. Bloody goon. The 6 16 year olds gave the lady our cards to check, but in the end she said that 6 wasn't enough. Blah. We were so saddened by it we went to drown our sorrows at pastamania. Ok well we weren't really sad lah, the mood really picked up there.

Me andrew and luqman reminisced about our 2/1 days, about ching yu and inflated condoms and bad truth or dare games.

Shared a few laughs, threw a few pastamania serviettes at each other, and called it a day. Well I, luqman, hidayat and debs did.

The rest went to andrew's house to uh.. watch tv. I dunno.

Ahh can't wait for tomorrow. And tonight's CSI! New York and Las Vegas wooo!

I also feel like continuing Kingdom Hearts. I'm really starting to hate the game, but I just gotta finish it.

Things to do after the exams:

1. Go for facial with Primela (appointment all confirmed yay!)
2. Go for stupid 7 hour malay intensive course. If I cannot tahan i'll just walk out lah.
3. Go to Changi with Surin
4. Give Maaliam her present
5. Go to swensens and pizza hut with my sisters of soul
6. Read the 8 books I bought from the Expo
7. Arrange for ash's upcoming superhero themed birthday party
8. Go for tuition
9. Get chrono cross game from Marianne!
10. Finish Kingdom Hearts, play GTA Sans Andreas and Sims Urbz
11. uhh... do laundry.

I love doing laundry. It's kinda relaxing for me. I just love the smell of freshly washed clothes. But when people don't IRON the clothes in time, I get annoyed.

I just brushed dog. I cut out all the matted parts. I haven't brushed her in 2 weeks cause of the exams.

Hmm ok. Time to go start reading!

No comments: