Monday, May 30, 2005

AAAAAAAAAGGGHH.

SYAZANA LISTEN HERE.

I have no intention to fight with you, argue with you and whatnot. You're misunderstanding the whole thing.

Your name was NOT mentioned, I repeat, NOT MENTIONED in our 'confrontation'. We were NOT talking about you, we were talking about Fi. And why are you picking on me??? I was there for FIFTEEN MINUTES MIND YOU. Out of the possible hour they were talking, I was barely there. On top of that, I didn't even say much! My part in the whole thing was minimal.

I understand you're her best friend, I know you want to help, but Fi came to school today as normal as ever. We spoke to her as per normal, we joked as per normal.

Alright? I already have enough problems as it is with my brother being a pain in the ass. I feel my head is going to explode with his non stop talking and trying to piss me off so he can get violent again. Then there's failing Malay O's.

Everyone just... GO AWAY for awhile.

No comments: