Sunday, May 08, 2005

Feel Good Inc. is a bloody nice song. In the video everyone seems the same, hiding behind their cartoon persona. Except Noodle, she's become one helluva goth chick.

Murdoc's still unsure about his sexuality, Russell is still mindlessly playing the drums and 2-D still sings in monotone.

I still can remember the lyrics of songs from their first album which was about.. 4-5 years ago. And my membership on their website's still active.

I'm a fan. A big one, now that you know. I thought they were dead, but now they've released Demon Days. Definitely buying it, along with Coldplay's upcoming X & Y.

One more week to new sneakers! 2 and a half more weeks to Aunty Gogi's arrival! 1 and a half weeks to the end of the MYEs! 1 and half weeks to GOING OUT.

Bah. I really need to go out more. And not to places like town. Town is irrelevant, unless i'm buying something or watching a movie. Or if it's special occasion.

My dad also made me realise something. We were talking about whether Fengshan GRC was gonna build a shopping centre outside Tanah Merah MRT station. You know, that giant field.

Then I told him that kids from my school would be flocking there. Then I can't remember what he said. Shit. Maaaaliam's uncanny ability to memorise whole conversation would be really useful now.

But I realised that I used to hang around shopping centres a lot myself. To do... NOTHING in particular sometimes. Now I can't see myself going there unless I had something REALLY important to do. Like to buy something I had the unnatural urge to own. Like the dog tags I got.

Next will be the sneakers. After that, I don't think i'll be going to TM much. Not even for movies, cause there's just no time nowadays.

This year's been so busy, we don't even spend that much time together.

I remember one time, can't remember whether it was this year or last year. Miss Khoo suddenly called Brian, Manpreet, Yiling, Rafidah, Fatimah, Nurul, Aaron and me to stand. Suddenly it hit me. And we were all thinking the same thing.

It was our silly group of friends. Don't get me wrong, 4/2 has it's less than the average number of cliques, but this bunch of people just... click more. But we're not anti social and limit the people we hang out with.

Unless you're friends with Kar Mun. Man. She's been a real bitch lately, well, not to me, but to Fatimah, Nurul, Suhailah and Raudhah.

My spidey sense.... senses a tinge of racism. They're not stupider than her, not at all. In fact, smarter from a general point of view. Class positions don't mean shit. I mean, they carry themselves better than her, are more active in class than her, they even have more friends than her.

So lets say she did better than them for the O's, which I highly doubt.

She'd go to a JC of course, and they'd go to poly or something. Their PR skills are way higher, and they speak better english, so they'd get more contacts in their department. She'd do the general subjects and whatnot, befriend her "english as a second language" friends, not keep them for long, and sooner or later she'll be friendless.

Ok i'm getting ahead of myself. I doubt that'll happen but I really hate the way she's been treating the malay girls in our class.

I forgot about the fun fun captain's ball game we had on thursday. Before the rest of my shitty day caved in.

We played against 4/1 as a class cause half of us and them were absent. AND 5/3 played against us. Here's the shitter.

We lost to 4/1. BUT. We won 5/3, and 5/3 won 4/1. Notice the irony?

But we lost to 5/3 later on. Aminnur or Aminur or Amino's the male version of Nurul man. The way he defends, the way he plays as a whole is exactly like nurul. Not to mention the skin colour too.

And his butt's real huge. Me and yiling were laughing about it then I suddenly yelled (lets just call him amino for convenience sake), "AMINO YOUR BUTT VERY SEXY!"

Haha it was damn funny lah. Everyone laughed about it cause his butt was sticking out really... prominently.

I sucked as the goalie that day. I just couldn't manage, dunno why. HOW AM I GONNA SURVIVE THE JUNE MATCH?

Did I mention that one? Miss Heng sent a bunch of peer leaders to go for this captain's ball match thingy that's gonna be at the Youth Park. If I screw up, it's gonna be real embarassing man.

Shaun was playing. In the match against 4/1, there was this one part where Apisit was blocking him really well, and he got so fed up he just rammed his head into Apisit's chest.

Man it's late. Got tuition tomorrow. Bla.

No comments: