Sunday, May 15, 2005

FUCKING BLOGS AND THEIR FUCKING POPUPS THAT FUCKING MADE MY FUCKING INTERNET EXPLORER FUCKING HANG AND FUCKING ERASE MY FUCKING BLOG ENTRY.

ARGGGH. This is why I love frontpage. It NEVER hangs, unless your comp is really screwed up.

Ok anyway. In the long post that wasn't spared the horror of other irresponsible blog owners, I was in the midst of coming up with a name for my camera. Which I pray to god I won't end up seeing on other people's blogs.

So in my anger I finally decided on a name. Bloop. Bloop the Camera. No relation whatsoever, but I think it has a nice ring to it, no?

I dunno, I like it.

My camera's fat yet compact. Bloop.

But bloop's still at the Nikon place being taken apart by those fucker nikon people who gave those lousy free tripods.

Heheh. Bloop.

Ahh. I also mentioned I was gonna go watch House of Wax with the 4/2 goonz. Most of us are 16, fatimah just turned 16, so we're all going in our school uniforms.

They'd give the rest of us the benefit of the doubt I hope. It's not gonna be a small group of people.

I need to start on my tuition homework now. BAI.

No comments: