Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Whoopsidoo!

I meant to post this yesterday. Sorry hor, forgot to add in the link.

The Bahluuuls watch House of Wax!

Is it just me, or is that random hate tag so abso-fucking-lutely amusing?

Ok tell you what, person-who-is-oh-so-fond-of-hexes, you eat the shit, i'll chew the bubblegum. I think that's fair.


After browsing the pictures, I need to do 3 things. Braces, facial, cut my bloody hair. It's too long already.

Oh oh eh eh guess what guess what!!!

I STAND UNDEFEATED FOR BIO! WOohooooo!! Only A1 in class, baby! And Mrs Tan's taking out the 6 people who scored A's for bio for lunch! So nice. She has yet to clarify the details of the bio trip, but it's confirmed. It's gonna be so much fun.

Hmm yeah. Today seemed extra fun for some reason. During Malay SSS, I wrote the longest karangan of my life man! 375 words! It was a narrative. I wrote about my house catching fire. I think I screwed it up lah but i'm quite proud of myself.

HAVE YOU SEEN THE SPEED OF SOUND VIDEO??? GO AND FUCKING SEE IT!

It's soooo nice. It's full of lights and everything, but it's just the way the song's been presented. The band's SO INTO IT, you can FEEL it watching the video.

Can't wait to see a million and one repeats on MTV. And i'm not being sarcastic. I can watch Coldplay videos for hours on end.

Just now this gigantic butterfly flew into the house. Ash was SCREAMING like a little girl. At first I thought some stranger or serial killer walked into the house but he was yelling BUTTERFLY and pointed frantically at the wall when I walked halfway down the stairs. Dog would just stare at it, and run to me. Chicken.

It flew around with a bit of difficulty, cause its wings looked a little torn. Ash locked himself out at the back and closed ALL the windows of the study. I took the broom and eased it out. It kept flying back in though. So after awhile I quickly shut the sliding door and window and it flew out into the field. A happy ending!

I went to Cards N Such yesterday with Fatimah. All this while, i've noticed the REALLY NICE music they play there, so Fatimah was so kind and helped me ask the lady what cd was playing. She said it was this $100+ album called the blue bar and could only be bought from The CD Shop or That CD Shop or something opposite far east. It sounds sooo nice. So i'm downloading all of it illegally of limewire cause I found the tracklist online. HOORAY THAR INTARNEET.

Back to why today was extra fun. We had some drama thing in school after recess. It was quite funny yet irritating. Brian and Andrew volunteered to act a bit and they embarassed themselves quite a bit. The toby guy and the malay dood were funny though.

"BABOOM!" hahaha.

Then after that the PLs left earlier to do PCCG. It was really fun cause we could play any game we liked. Aniq was being a goon as usual and Fareez gave me a sweet! Haha it was actually a bribe lah, cause i'm his SENIOR hohoho.

Shafiq also made fun of me in front of my class (1/6 lah). Kept singing the Ayam Brand Chilli RUNA. Not tuna.

After half an hour of playing whacko, I went outside and talked cock with John Paul and Fareez. Later some random guy went to Fareez and offered him some Pocky looking biscuit, but it wasn't. I asked him whether I could have it, and he gave it to me! Is that nice or what. So random. It's some sec 3 guy named haiqkal or haiqal. Chubby adorable fella. Not the stupid gay haikel everyone hates though.

Then me aniq fi and fareez did a stupid billy banja outside class when we saw jean getting her class to do it. So fun. I'll really miss my juniors man. Not to mention 1/6. AND ANWAR!!!

Ok Zoolander's finished downloading! Time to watch it.

2 comments:

Aresha said...

im damn fed up with ma la. i'm not gonna bother talking to her already.

she and her bullshit with pa is getting fucking dumb.

she can go to hell or move out for all i care, commit suicide. i had enough.

aroona said...

if its of any consolation, i did well for mid years! sort of lah.

and ash's party is coming!

screw ma and her politics lah. she comes home and blames me that a bug flew into her dinner. that's how petty she's become.

the email was very harsh leh, what happened?