Friday, May 20, 2005

Gah I mixed everything up. I thought the malay intensive course I signed up for was tomorrow, so I scheduled everything else on Sunday. Turns out the course's on SUNDAY, so I had to move the facial with primela to thursday cause they're fully booked tomorrow.

Bah. So tomorrow's gonna be completely free. Guess i'll spend it doing SS and Geog, for which I got 30/50. Well I gotta be happy I passed. But a B4 for humanities? Bah.

Kinda disappointed with SS especially. I screwed up qn 4, the squatters question. I hadn't studied that part at ALL. So I just bullshitted my way through, and managed a measly 7 marks. What Mr Fathul said was true, we really didn't give our 100% for this. Wan Li got 39 man! He's so pro at SS. And chemistry. He really helped me with chem man.

Speaking of Chem, I got a B3 for chem, but yiling told me I got a 72 for physics, upon 100 lah, so it pulls my science up to an A2. So science A2, e math A1, humans B4 (ugh), english C6... long story, malay HAHA DON'T EVEN ASK. But I passed paper 1! Better than the ex-prefect Rajidin from sec 5! Cikgu Shafie showed me. He kept telling me not to berputus asa over and over.

I just wanna get a C6. God, please.

Ok english. It sucked seriously. I barely passed paper 2. It was so... DEFINITE. All the bloody answers have to be so freaking specific. Word for word. I hate Miss Liew even more now. Miss Khoo said that the papers should NEVER be marked by the class's english teacher, and yet that happened. 4/3 and 4/1. Miss Khoo refused to comment, but obviously putting 2 and 2 together, we realised that that may be the only reason why 4/3 did better. They did worse last year, and I don't see any reason for us to do worse this time around.

And paper 1.. where do I start. I failed it. 27 upon 60. Why? Even Miss Khoo was shocked. She told me she had specifically taken my paper to her colleagues to see if they agreed that I should get more marks. Which I should've, but I admit it's entirely my fault. Why? CAUSE I DIDN'T PARAGRAPH MY ACCOUNT.

I have no idea why I didn't. I could have gotten another nine marks, Miss Khoo told me herself, and I could've gotten 36! Stupid Miss Tan-i-don't-shave-my-armpits-and-dress-like-a-retard-Yok Siew.

My exposition was just... bad. Expositions are my... forte in a way. Not as good as Carlos lah, but still good nonetheless. She fucking QUESTIONS my descriptions? Why the hell are you asking me why I used a particular description? You're a goddamned english teacher for fuck's sake! She gave Carlos such low marks for HIS exposition, which is just stupid cause he's GOD when it comes to anything argumentative (even though he lost the euthanasia debate hehe).

So yeah. I won't disclose how much I got for the respective sections, cause I just... screwed it up. Blah. Miss Khoo was crying in class today. Seeing her cry made me cry too. On top of that fact that I failed paper 1.

So yeah. I knew today was gonna be fucked up when a bird shat on my shoe on my way to school in the morning.

AND I got my shitty (not bloody, i'm sick of puns) period. BLARGH.

Fatimah and Nurul came over after school for just an hour. We really had no mood to do anything. We just ate lunch, watched MTV and they left. I also started to have cramps so I napped till Ash came home.

I saw coldplay's old In My Place video on MTV. God I miss their videos, I miss Guy Berryman. My favourite bassist. He's so camera shy, it's so CUTE. Must... download... trouble video... european version... guy berryman being tied up....

Horhorhorhorhor.

I feel like watching A Lot Like Love with that Ashton Kutcher monkey. I don't really like him lah, but the movie looks really sweet, especially on Aqualung's Brighter than Sunshine video. I love that song man.

Oh oh oh the bio trip's been confirmed! Woohoo! Almost lah, but I'm starting to have my doubts. I mean, come on. 2 more weeks till the tentative date, and still no consent forms.

I really hope it's not on the 3rd week of june. I might be having my period then, and yiling's got her graduation concert to practice for, and it just WON'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT HER.

And bloop MUST BE BACK BY THEN. In fact, I want it back by today. Tomorrow. Sunday. JUST SOON PLEASE. I'm gonna die if I don't get it back soon. So many fun things have past without taking any pictures!

And we're gonna watch house of wax on monday! So I NEED my camera.

The bio trip, if it's in the first week of june, i'll miss ash's birthday. But Aresha's only coming back on the 4th, and we're postponing ash's party. So maybe I can pick up a costume and his present there! Maybe la huh.

Eh. Something really weird happened yesterday. I brought up the subject of the bio trip to ma, and she immediately said yes. Just as I was about to tell her I did well for E math to convince her, she said "oh don't worry this time round I won't regard your marks". YAY! DOING HOUSEWORK COUNTS!

And I just found out that the singer of Blur is 2D of the Gorillaz! Haw mah gaawhd. I had no idea. Now that i'm comparing song after song, I just realised it. How convenient, both from my favourite bands.

And Aresha, no plasma tv. Just.. no. It's not a anniversary present to them man, it's a birthday present to ma. Buy them a holiday package instead. Cheaper.

No comments: