Thursday, May 01, 2008

dubai yairport

Ahhh so super fuck bored.

I made a friend on the plane but when she went to buy meds, while I bought eyeliner..... I lost her.

The airport's full of seedy strange men giving me strange looks. So it sucks not to have someone here to keep my attention.

A Nigerian man started talking to me on the plane. The most painful 15 mins of my life I think, cos he was so annoying.

"When you wake up in the morning, after you brush your teeth, you don't pray to GOD?"

"Um... No..."

"Hahaha... I find you very very funny"

Gave him a fake number. So sorry Mon yet again i didn't use the opportunity to give your number instead. But I wouldn't wanna mess with this guy also, he looked damn gangsta.

The genius that I am forgot to bring my god damn charger during this fucking 6 hour stopover. FUCKING stupid. I will be bored as hell after the 3 hours are up.

During the flight I watch Ratatouille tho. I think one of the major reasons why I didn't wanna leave was cos.... I'll miss my ratties so much. Stupid cute fuckers. Especially Rasputin and his spastic behaviour. Lord, I hope something makes this trip better. I really feel like unbelievable amounts of shit.

The airport staff here aren't as good-looking as before.

I wanna go hoooome. But then again, the more I psycho myself into thinking this trip will suck, it will. So since i'm here I might as well enjoy it. Well at least until after this god damn mother of a stopover.

No comments: