Monday, May 26, 2008

oi doin't loike ozzies

Generally no. Their accents are bledy BLEDY annoying. And my flight to Singapore is a stopover for EK432 to Auckland. Hello Dubai airport.

I can't wait to run home and give Rasputin a good squeeze. I miss his fucking spasticated behaviour, spasming like a retard the moment you lay a hand on him.

I msged Yigang before I left Heathrow, asking him to come over at about 930pm heheh. I need to show him his tacky tourist present! Hahah. Sad to say its not a t-shirt.

Things got pretty emotional earlier. Even though it was a tad lonely, the final weekend before I left was awesome possum.

Went to Oxfordshire, where Jane (Uncle Matt's sis) and Terry run a pub and live just above it. The place was just huge la. It looks like a regular building on the outside, but the backyard was this giant sprawling green mass. Pete (Uncle Matt's bro) brought his border collies Miv and Holly and we had tons of fun playing fetch, jumping on the giant trampoline and rolling around in the grass. Had fish and chips in the yard before feeding Randall the pub chameleon, getting the kids ready for bed then getting down to the boooooze haha. I NEEDED MY FIX, 3 weeks is way too long.

Wasn't such the uncomfortable social situation that I thought it'd be cos Uncle Matt and Jane are in their forties and Pete's 36. After a few vodkas I decided to run up and down outside just for fun, but it was a bad idea cos I had no idea where the hell I was going.

Playing with Miv reminded me so much of Dog. I miss that bimbo of a dog too actually.

Gonna FINALLY be boarding my damn flight home soon, so i'll blog about everything soon soon. Back to reality. Back to work, back to making all those stupidly important decisions about my future. You know they say money can't buy you happiness, but who are we kidding?

We'll live in perpetual financial discomfort, never owning any real assets, I can't even fufil my dream without money.

Ok you know what? If I don't shut up now I'll be the last to board the plane.

Hoo boy, 1 whole year ahead of me to do fuckall. I want to go to the UK again hopefully in that period. HEH

Anyone wanna go rat cage shopping with me tomorrow? :D

No comments: