Wednesday, April 30, 2008

for some reason i don't feel like leaving

I know, I know, I could give you 5 names in 2 seconds of people who'd slap me for saying that.

Don't know why la.

It's not anyone in particular.

Maybe it's just the fact that I could possibly be using up all my savings just for this trip. It's not much but here it could go a reasonably long way.

No money, no suitcase, ugh this sucks.

I just like.... want one more night of happy fun, with close friends, booze, the sea breeze.

Maybe it's not so much me leaving now... But just a preview of how it could feel like next year.

This is a preview of me, leaving, coz the next time around it'll be for 5 years.

Will I come back?

I hate this godforsaken country, but my friends - the people that have stuck around through the deepest shit - I love them like family. I always believed in having friends till you're grey-haired and wrinkly.

Well at least Yigang said he'll come live with me should I ever move to the UK. That's a start. :D

No comments: