Saturday, May 17, 2008

the most horrific nightmare

I dreamt I came home the other night - first thing I went to see were my ratties.

I went upstairs to my room to check on them. The cages were filthy, both rats were sick looking.... and completely stiff!

I even poked a finger through and Stalin fell over on his side, dead.

Ooooh my god la. It was just the worst thing. Called Pa the next day and he said the ratties were fine.

And Stalin has grown BIG!

EHHHH shit I hate to be missing out on this. According to Aresha his biggest growth spurt was right after I left. I only remember him to be as long as my pinky finger. But he's still in his baby cage! I've bought so much stuff for them from here cos pet shops in SG don't sell rat toys and stuff. I spent £25 on rat things - jumbo sized climbing tubes, a huge swing, a hammock and a wooden ball. If I don't think about currency conversions it works out to quite a bit BUT I have sworn to myself not to think about it.

When I come back I will assemble their dream cage ASAP.

No comments: