Saturday, May 24, 2008

aaagh

Biggest sushi craving of my life. I leave this house in 30 hours.

I go back to work on Thursday, which I guess is a good thing. Gives me 2 days to recuperate and buy the cage for my ratties.

Heading to Oxford with the uncle and cousins in a bit. It might be an overnight thing, so I've packed about 90% of my stuff, and hopefully it'll weigh less than 30kg. I spent more than I wanted to, but i'm happy. I bought Ma a dress and two tops, bought some belated birthday presents, had lunch and hopped on the bus back yesterday from Wokingham town centre. It's pretty fun to visit at night too, the pubs are extremely cosy and unsleazy.

Called the family yesterday. Not once did they call while I was here, but that's just the way we do things. They're doing fine. But I have a feeling my parents have been going out... A lot. Most of what my mom was said was about going out with Pa and going on a holiday with him for a weekend when both me and Aresha are back in the house. I'm glad they're doing good and happy, it'd be the worst to come home in the middle of some big issue they're having.

And when things are good, Ma's mood will be good = Pa's mood will be better.

I hope this continues, it usually gets rudely interrupted by a huge fight. BUT if it doesn't, maybe Pa will stop smoking his lungs to death.

AH damn, going home means the end of my nightly Sex and The City Marathon. They show two episodes every night, 3 on weekends, along with 2 episodes each of Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens and That 70s Show EVERY NIGHT. Sad sad sad.......

No comments: