Saturday, May 10, 2008

army boys and russian waiters

It's been a whole week already.

How time flies. I've had time to blog but I just haven't been.

Been going around.... Swimming with the kids on Monday, spent Tuesday helping out at my Aunty's school for kids with special needs, picked up the kids from school on Wednesday then headed to Uxbridge with Amit, his bro and sis-in-law to watch Ironman, bought a dress from Wokingham then babysat the kids making Mother's Day cards on Thursday, and finally on Friday I spent an afternoon alone in Reading.

Yeah... I just walked around The Oracle shopping mall. Bought another dress and two bikini tops. In hopes of finding May, the girl from M'sia I met on the plane, I went to the restaurant she said she worked at. Turns out she was on long term leave, so I left my name and number.

Along the river, I stopped by a restaurant with a sign that said £7.50 for lunch and a glass of wine. I didn't intend on spending much on food, but I just had to.

So there I was, having pasta and wine alone by the river. I sat there for a good hour or so, listening to Jack Johnson and Bjork playing from the restaurant. And then I was asked out on a date by the blue-eyed waiter. Lesson learnt, I shouldn't go anywhere myself haha.

The time alone was enjoyable though, all I did was daydream and had small talk with the sorta cute waiter. Normally you don't see 19-year olds sitting alone enjoying wine, and I did get a lot of strange looks.

I dropped by Primark to see whether the hype was worth it. Stuff didn't look so appealing to me, except the swimwear and some shoes.

OKAY GOING ON A MINIBUS TO THE SEASIDE (I THINK)

UPDATES LATERZ

No comments: