Friday, May 02, 2008

tweet

Once again, after almost 2 years, I am back here in Nine Mile Ride, Wokingham.

You don't realise the cold once it kinda... sets in. I wore a tee and pants after a shower and felt alright... Until after about half an hour. Had to get a sweater and wore a pair of socks.

So after about 23 hours of prolly the worst damn flight ever, i'm finally here.

Before it landed at Heathrow, the landing was delayed by an hour cos of high traffic. Our plane while waiting went 2 circles, then 2 figure 8s before finally fucking landing. Everyone in the plane was so sick of just going round and round.

As it descended it was interesting the stuff I got to see. The London Eye, Big Ben, Thames River, all sorts of interesting looking houses, flower fields, horses, so I guess this trip might not be so bad after all. Once I recover from the jet-lag and flight and get used to the crazy weather i'll go out abit more. Will visit the nearby vet too, my aunt and uncle have both been talking to him, telling him about me wanting to become a vet.

Hmm this is interesting. It's about 9pmish here now and its 4am in sg. I normally sleep at about 4am. I guess there's not much difference then. Ok mad tired, gonna sleep now. Maybe i'll update proper tomorrow.

Love from the UK :D

No comments: