Tuesday, May 27, 2008

OMG

RASPUTIN IS A HUGE BUFFALO!

oh and by the way i'm back

I ran up to my room with Dog cos I was so anxious to see them. I laid myself on the floor so I was at eye level with Rasputin and he looked terrified for a moment. After about a minute or so of him sniffing my hand and wondering who the hell I was, he finally started licking my hand and came out of the cage. I was shocked as hell to see how huge he had become - he's 90% adult male size already, and I seriously thought he wouldn't grow anymore before I left!

Then I went to check on Stalin who's still as shy as ever. He's now almost as big as Rasputin was before I left. At this rate, Stalin's gonna grow into a bigger buffalo!

Okay if i'm gonna meet Yigang for lunch tomorrow... I'll have to sleep... Now.

No comments: