Sunday, May 04, 2008

brr

Ok i'm supposed to be at Katherine Pines' house now with Aunty Gogi and the family, but I'm choosing to stay in instead.

Cos... I got my... PERIOD URG

I was prepared for it la of course. I've started taking something that supposedly reduces flow and cramps, so we'll see how well this works.

Jet lag is a real bitch, I find myself yawning nonstop at 8pm local time. Yesterday was Amit's bro's birthday, so he picked me up along with a bunch of stuff for his sis-in-law and him and went to his place to cut the cake. Then at about 8ish almost 9pm we set off for Tabbay's in Central London for some good ol' indian food.

It was a good hour long queue, that place was a real hit with everyone from Chinese to angmohs and I was starving. Luckily they slot us in somehow, i'm not sure how and we jumped the queue. It was freezing outside, a good 8 bledy degrees. I hardly survived it, and Amit was just wearing a t-shirt.

Had a good meal, dessert, laughs before leaving well after 12am. Driving back was a bitch, especially nearing here cos it was just so damn ulu. The road's pitch black, the drive in was foggy as hell and there were so many creepy looking animals running across the road. Most of the time they were prolly foxes, but in the dark with their glowing eyes it was just creepy. Earlier, on the way to Amit's place a pigeon was struggling to get out of the jeep's way and he almost knocked down a pheasant.

Finally got back, but it was real late. I had already knocked off in the car for awhile cos I was really completely bushed. All in all, it was a great night. Central London is just damn beautiful at night, I definitely wanna come back and take some night photos or something if I can.

Ok yucky period feeling settling in, maybe i'll take a nap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how's it comin" alon" in Brit"an? =)

aroona said...

hahahaha whos this!

it is cold.