Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Owwwwwwwww....

I got my braces on. Blegh. Only the top row though. I think i'd die if I had both rows on. It aches, but it really HURTS when you press on it even a little. I can chew, but only minimally. I didn't get black bands, cause he didn't ask. So they're plain white.

Howell. Prepare yourselves for a good laugh. You wouldn't believe how much my sister made fun of me.

But I don't feel... geeky. I dunno. It's just not there. Ok well, I got the geeky braces, the geeky complexion, the geeky uh... grades? Ok i'm kidding.

My complexion's getting worse though. Redder and.. spottier. I keep popping every other bump in sight.

Hmm ok. Browsing friendster now. I don't understand why people have so many accounts. The sincerity of testimonials and the presence of an actual friend on a someone's friends list is gone. It's become so superficial. People just add blindly, 'ok I saw this person somewhere, I think I feel like adding this person because he looks good, I think i'll msg this random guy, meet him and screw him. Then add him to my friends list.'

Testimonials too. They've become premeditated and meaningless. Random symbols jumbled together to form an animal? A flower? In najib's case, a friendSHIP? Geddit, SHIP? Ok never mind.

Anyway, i'm starting to hate friendster. It's opening up a whole side of friends I've never seen before. Getting so lazy to update this or that or even upload a new picture.

Ahh whatever. My period is coming soon bledy hell. Thank god aresha replenished the period panadol stock.

I wish it was as easy as my sister to do things during my period. "Just take a pill lah, no cramps what."

Well if my period was that LIGHT in the first place i'd be glad to go with you to Thailand. No cramps, ok i'll give you that, but what about leakage? Or just that icky feeling of an unchanged pad. You expect me to sit for hours in a stinky bus with 5 minute toilet breaks, at stops which don't even have toilet paper or floors of which you can't even see the original colour?

Never mind. You bought the ticket and everything already, no point reenforcing a point already made.

Even though it's a minute to 12 am, I think I shall go play chrono cross.

No comments: