Wednesday, June 08, 2005

So so so so sorry. Haven't blogged in ages. 4 new albums up!! GO AND SEE NOW.

There are so many bloody things to talk about but I just don't have the mood to talk about stuff. So I won't.

But stuff to note: I bought Coldplay's X&Y!!!! It is FUCKING GREAT! I love it. I can't stop listening to it. Next up... Demon Days! Not yet lah. Soon.

Also, I bought clothes for Grad night. It'll be a little overdress-y, but nice nonetheless. Heheh i'm not saying what i'm wearing. Brace yourselves for a little surprise. Surin and the 4/2 girls know though. The 4/2 girls and I will be dressing up really nice so keep an eye out yeah!

Yep. I'll be going against my very own words. You'll see.

I'm not gonna wear heels though. No mood to put my feet through such torture. I don't wanna another episode of achy heels and having to hobble everywhere I go.

The Goonz will be going to KL next week.. watch this space for loads of pictures yarr!

Hmm pictures. I've been taking quite a few arty farty shots nowadays. I'll put them all in an album soon. Sometime soon i'll be galavanting to places to take pictures... So many things, so little time.. Sigh. They say you realise that 24 hours isn't enough in a day only when you're older, but i'm already feeling it now. Sucky feeling. I wish being a teen wouldn't rush by so fast. It's only a decade, out of the decades and decades of life in the future.

Bah.

Aunty Gogi's leaving on Friday. How sad. What a boring holiday it's been for her (i think). Then again I might be wrong considering that i've only seen her a couple of times.

You people better go see the pictures hor. Ash's birthday. You get to see my dad in spandex. He was darth vader that day and I thought that was bloody funny.

Wah wah, hidayat thought one of my pictures was taken from some online site... HEHEH. I have potential.

Ok now to blog surf.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how to see photo? i cant find the album..

aroona said...

go to the gallery.