Sunday, June 19, 2005

Thank you maya, now i know his name.

Yes. What was it again?

Oh. Cillian Murphy. Oooooohhhhh myyy gooooodddddd..... He is the cutest living male celebrity on the planet. Me and maya have fallen for his subtle cuteness. He's not jude law hot, cute, but EXTREMELY cute. The kind that has you smiling at every scene he's in.



Watch batman begins.

Yeah so I watched it just now at century square with ash and ma. Ash was really behaving himself during the movie, so I was pretty happy lah. The movie well... sucked. Very draggy the first part. Gotta love the batmobile though... more like a batHUMMER than a batmobile. And katie holmes is fugly. Christian Bale or something makes for a very BAD BATMAN. He's a bloody wimpy idiot. I don't understand why they chose him to play the part.

Yeah so... I saw this belt that looks something like aresha's chanel one but without the chanel logo, so I bought it! Weeee! Still undecided about the curls thing.

So then ma went to an optical shop. She kept trying all sorts of frames, while I was sitting there trying to calm ashwin down cause he was starting his rubbish. We walked down a floor I think, and was outside this other shop that sells glasses, then ash just laid on the floor!!! Argh so frustrating man. The security guard was no help at all. At this rate I don't think we can bring him out anymore really. Ma's friend luckily was there and helped to drag ash out to the taxi stand to wait for pa.

Aiyah. Why must this happen when aresha goes to thailand. I'm really doing what she told me to, reward him with stars etc. But now he's all 'i want to go to ajay/aresha/ma/pa' over and over even after I explain to him this and that trying to patronise him as much as I can. He did that today as well actually.

After that, went home and at 6.30 I met surin and maliam to go for that percussion thing at simei ITE. It was actually really really nice! Mr syed was there! Aresha should've gone lah. Made me mariam and surin feel like joining at that very moment. It looked like so much fun to participate in it. I saw a lot of my SAC friends! But I only said hi to Adlin and Raksha's sis. They were quite preoccupied going here and there... oh well.

Then we went to miss (u) cafe. I still dunno the verdict of the others cause I left early thanks to PA!! God he just has to ruin my day over and over you know that. Long story lah. So now they're at the park, and i'm contemplating going down the road now but ma is still watching tv. I feel like asking her right now whether I can go.

Ok so they're coming here! Yay! So I shall blog till they come. Then I can hear what that stupid prank caller of a mat has to say.

So I get a call from some random number, not private. Some mat asks me whether i'm aruna, I say yes and ask who it is. Then he asks me if I sell iguanas. THEN he gets all racist about my ass. Yes my ass. And called me a blackie. Then hangs up.

I sms him asking who he is, and he calls back saying he's a policeman and that I raped his son, and hangs up again.

Then I asked surin whether he knew the number. Ok they're here! Bye!

No comments: