Sunday, June 19, 2005

It's father's day and I feel very bad.

I haven't even gotten him anything... I have absolutely no money and I haven't really been going out much. To think that I got ma such a nice gift. Never mind, i'll make up for it when school reopens.

Okay I just made a card. I think I should have a card making service. Hurhur.

The goons left at 3.45am last night. Crazy people ah. I was almost dead by the time they left actually.

Woke up this morning with an extremely achy neck. I can't turn my head right. Only left. Shit. It hurts like hell man. Even after I put the stupid yoko yoko thingy. Oh great now I feel as if my skin is burning.

Fatimah's sending me all her USA trip pics... SO NICE MAN!!! That place looks really really really fun... I'm jealous. Boohoo. She even got to go on first class and everything.

Hmm. Oh well. I will go there one fine day.

Now she's telling me about the ticket prices and stuff... So expensive man. 180 bucks. But the place is probably damn huge.

She got to see wisteria lane!!! Haha she just sent me the pic of susan's house. I'm getting even more JEALOUSE. Nemind lah.

I still have a ton of homework to do. I haven't touched it at all. I think we're going to the dog farm later. Without ma.

No comments: