Friday, June 17, 2005

ho hum.

I might be going down to simpang later to meet andrew and erlyta DONGGGgg.

Maybe lah. But no matter what, it'll be AFTER the oc. 3 weeks, or was it 2, of that stupid show LOST. I'm getting so sick of that lady's screaming. Even if it IS a good show, I remember the countless number of adverts they had on AXN while I was watching CSI. It makes me feel so... RARGH.

Well my period came, as some of you may have read on surin's blog. -_-

The cramps are ok lah, the flow also ok lah. Less than usual. I'm wasting nightsafe pads man!

Aresha reached wherever that place is in Thailand. I'm not counting on her coming back by next week. She borrowed my camera battery charger! But she said she'll pay for spare camera batteries so ok lah. Worse still, she took her chanel belt with her! She forgot to leave it behind lah, BUT STILL! It went so well with the rest of what I was gonna wear. Sigh.

And sorry to disappoint my goon friends, but I don't think i'll be curling my hair. I'll cut it, get it washed, but there'll be a small chance of me actually curling it. I mean, come on, my hair's already curly haha. But on my way home from surin's house the other day I saw this kid at the station with these GORGEOUS CURLS. It kinda looked like mine, but more defined and bouncy, and infinitely nicer. I WANT THEM.

She kinda looked like that freaky indian goth that sang spongebob squarepants on the train the other time I went out with surin. But much shorter.

Okay. I tried. I tried so hard, but I just COULDN'T DO IT. I almost ended up in tears (ok well no actually). I wish I didn't have so much tuition homework. Then i'd be a little less stressed. I should have put the brakes on the number of questions she was giving me at that time. Sigh. If I don't finish it she'll tear my head off for sure. I'm starting to HATE a math. When I look out the window as I do my work, I see kids playing in D'Manor across the road, and i'm thinking, 'They're SO SO SO lucky to be so young.'

Then I see alvin walk by, and I start thinking again, 'It's not fair he's so much older and finished secondary school already, even though he didn't do well and is now a bum.'

Did you know? A math actually is death with an A and a M in place of the D and E.

Schooool homework. I haven't even TOUCHED that, not that i'm really intending to.

There's english, which I will definitely have to do or be skewered ass-upwards by miss khoo and barbequed if I don't complete. But that I can do in no time.

Then there's geog, which requires me to complete the rest of the exam questions. Something I'd have no problem with if I could actually FIND MY PAPER!

A Math, E Math, Physics, Chem, what? I had no idea. So i'm not gonna bother. I did SS way before the hols started thank god.

So my main problem now is A Math. Tuition A math. My tutor will be back from shanghai on the 26th if i'm not wrong, which leaves me 10 days to complete it, excluding the additional leeway till the actual tuition day. I did a grand total of ONE question of out of the possible... thirty? questions she gave me. *cue applause*

Man. The feeling of suckage has embedded itself in my mind. I won't be able to get a sound sleep tonight. On top of the fact that my mouth is ACHING ACHING ACHING.

Small price to pay for straight teeth I guess. The feeling of metal in my mouth is growing on me. Remember how my teeth were at a 90 degree angle? It feels more obtuse now. And my right bucktooth is starting to overlap my left bucktooth.

I think by the end of this braces thing i'll be looking like a beaver. My teeth are so rectangular, unlike the normal longish teeth other people have. Oh well. Better than having teeth you can use to measure perpendicularity. Is there such a word in the first place?

2 comments:

primela said...

hey girl...you gonna be one hottie with ur straight teeth...haha...so bear with it...anyway, wanted to ask you if you wanna watch a lot like love(hope i got the title correct)...nxt thursday...when is your graduation day?

aroona said...

i want!! grad night's on wednesday, so i'll go with you then..