Monday, June 20, 2005

Blah.

I did A Math for about 2 consecutive hours today. Still, I have over 30 over questions left to do. I underestimated the number of questions I had for homework.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHETHER YOU CAN HEAR THE SONG. I can, but can you?

Yeah so. Woken up by ash's screaming again today. Such a pain in the ass sometimes. Okay well, after 16 years you'd figure i'm used to it, but he's been doing it for 4 consecutive mornings and with me sleeping at 3am every night, i've just been losing sleep. The feeling sucks really. And this aching neck isn't making it any better. After 5 salonpas plasters and 3 yoko yoko applications, it's still as achy as it was before. Bloody motherfucking hell.

My period is almost over though. I wish it'll just STOP once and for all, instead of dragging on and on, wasting pads.

Yesterday was fashja's day, and we went out to the dog farm. My dad used to bring us there practically every sunday of every other week when we were little. They used to let us play and pet the dogs, now the dogs are put in glass boxes for display. How inhumane. The puppies were extraordinarily ADORABLE my gosh I was going crazy taking pictures. There was only one cat as seen here;



Tell me, how freaking cute is that. It was pawing my camera and camera strap. Yes the big grey thing with a little tinge of pink is its paw.

So after looking here and there, we left. Pa suggested we go see the simei monstrosity of a house that was featured in the papers. I took the opportunity to snap an arty farty shot.



People tell me I have potential. I hate resizing.

Hmm SNL yesterday was so funny! Ben Affleck isn't that good looking lah. And Elton John is HILARIOUS. I mean the fake one. After that I watched Whose Line is it Anyway. The jerry springer show looks scary man. I mean, I've heard about it, but jeezus h. christ nobody told me about underwear-clad buttertrolls running around. It was downright scary.

No wonder they don't show it on CNBC. They've got SNL, Jay Leno and some others but not jerry springer methinks.

Ma told me yesterday I have a facial today. What a surprise. She didn't tell me anything about a facial today. She said I can just walk in cause she already told them I was coming. Just in time for grad night hurhurhur. I really wasn't intending on going for anymore facials, but never mind lah.

Ma's going to batam on wednesday HARHARHARHAR YAY WHAT GOOD TIMING. Grad night is so gonna rock. And I hope we don't go to simpang. Not only will it be weird that we're so overdressed for prata and we obviously didn't go clubbing since we're there so early, the place would be pretty packed with post-concert goers. Miss (u) Cafe, anyone? Heeheehoho.

Pa wants to go for the sunday market. If he goes, Ash will be going. BV people are already so ignorant, what more if Ash acts up there? People at malls are already stopping to stare at him as he acts up and lies on the floor like it's their in-shopping entertainment. Then there'll be ONE guy (it's ALWAYS a guy) that would come and help talk to him, or get him up on his feet. It's sad how singaporeans are so self-centred and are selective in which department they'll close themselves up and refuse to expose themselves to something new. Like those millipedes you see a lot in Genting. You poke them with a stick and they curl up into a ball.

That millipede is YOU.

Defending yourself against something you should know about to help your selective conservative-ness understand what the heck it is in the first place. Autism is the stick.

I can just imagine, people gathering around in a circle, to see what's the big hoo ha, so they can get a piece of the action. One day if Ash really decides to go whack someone up, I just hope that person is smart enough to understand.

Arrgh. Just thinking about it pisses me off, when I'm on the verge of tears and Ash starts getting stubborn. And the stares from passers-by, just makes it worse.

This is irritating to talk about. I'm pissing myself off further thinking about all the irritating people that exist in this world, like those unhelpful twats that stop and stare.

So I shall stop.

Hopefully my mom comes home soon from JB and I can go for that facial. I need to relax. Tomorrow i'm getting the bottom row of braces, and there's the captain's ball briefing in town.

Did you know that if you listen to drum and bass, you're on that 8-fold path that leads to enlightenment. =D

No comments: