Friday, June 03, 2005

Sigh.

Did the laundry, gave ash his lunch and present. Pics in the previous entry!! GO SEE!

Speaking of pictures, I put up a few of the bahluls when we were bored like hell this morning. SS was cancelled, told to go to mr goh's class at 9.15am. So we bought food from NTUC and sat at a table and waited an hour while eating and playing burger burger hahaha. Used the opportunity to snap a few, so go take a look at it on the gallery page, which has been revamped by the way.

So we went to mr goh's at 9.15am. 4/3 was still in there and we were turned away cause not all of us were there and were asked to come back at 10.30am!! What a bloody waste of a good 2 and a half hours.

Went to the dentist yesterday! Got the fucking keychain links, I mean separators, out from between my teeth. There was a huge wave of relief and suddenly he hovered these rectangular bands of doom above my face. "These are going in where your separators were."

My initial reaction was OH SHI- and they went in. It hurt at first, then after awhile it was ok lah. Then he put in more separators! Bloody hell now it's on the bottom row. Still can't chew. I feel like I got all my teeth punched out cause it HURTS. And i've been eating liquidified food the past few days. Sometimes I'm too arsed to even eat. So I end up staggering all over the place lethargically.

So i'm gonna get more bands tomorrow. At first I was thinking what the hell was I getting myself into, since I found out that I had to keep them on for TWO YEARS, and that surin has no bands.

But after I went to school and surveyed classmates that had braces, they had bands too.

Whew.

Ok backtrack. I haven't updated since... tuesday. So I met surin at kembangan platform at about 3something, went to that Park Lane to play pool. I kicked his ass. =D There were these freaky indian posers that seemed to be following us. Then after playing pool for slightly over an hour, we went to plaza singapura to look for Ash's presents. I bought 3 new pairs of earrings! Heheh nice know. Adding more to my collection.

Bought ash his cushion and bag as seen in the previous entry. If you haven't seen it yet go see it NOW. Left at around 7.10 for TM to watch Madagascar with the goonz and the uncle. It's funny as hell man! I don't understand why people are saying it's such a waste of money. I mean, they spoofed American Beauty and the NGC and I thought that was darn funny.

I think ben stiller sounds okay as a lion, but david schwimmer doesn't.

The four bitches almost fought at the food court afterwards. Vickesh was like 'imagine if they do it here' and I told him we'll just sit here and eat and not give a damn. AS USUAL.

But come on, admit it, the goonz LIVE on drama drama drama. We seek refuge in the goonzmobile (aka the best mitsubishi space wagon in the vurld) and bitch about it non-stop. If only david and aniek were older.

The bio trip's been cancelled. Most probably. Bloody 3/2 morons (sorry ning)! Postponed THEIR trip to bloody september. How fucking convenient for them. Spare a thought lah come on. So we'll most probably have a day trip to all places flora and fauna. Sounds fun, but not as fun as shopping and a resort stay in m'sia.

Cherlyn and Karmun are two-faced morons. I can't believe they'd bastard us like that. For fuck's sake, jealous of bio marks? STUDY FUCKING HARDER THEN. Just cause YOU screw up your paper doesn't give you the right to bitch about me. Hey, I joked with you, I made it a point to talk to you guys and be your friend, we even ASK you to join us for our captain's ball games, but noooo, you guys are too fucking conceited and full of yourselves and even have the audacity to roll your eyes as you refuse.

Blah.

No comments: