Sunday, June 12, 2005

Suffering from a bout of... achy headedness.

I did 5 days worth of laundry last night. I squeezed all of it onto 10 galas. SO that makes it 2 days of laundry per gala, right? WRONGO!

How to squeeze I ask you? You try lah. Coordinate it by day. Only someone so skilled at laundry possess the prowess to carry out that almost impossible task. Hello 5 people in my family now k, not 4, my sis came back from kangaroo land last saturday.

Ok i'm exaggerating.

Anyvhay, I tried on the clothes I bought for grad night and my mom says I look really cute. Hmm, not quite what I was going for, but hey, it's CUTE. *dies*

Aresha's lending me her chanel belt woohoo! Goes well with the rest yo. I will most definitely be overdressed, but I will not be alone.

Aunty Gogi, Uncle Matt, David and Aniek left for England on friday. Sigh. I will miss them so bloody much. Funnest 2 weeks we've had in awhile, and no stupid arguments between the 4 bitches! Well there WERE, but minimal lah. And guess what guess what???

I vill be going to ENGLISH LAND in December!!! AAAAAHHH!!!!! Yayayayayayay!!

Uncle matt kept reassuring me that all I need to do is call. At least 3 times on the night they were leaving, so it's no empty promise I tell you. They promised Aresha first, then Primela, now me. But none of them ever went there so I wasn't so sure so I brought it up to aresha. Without me knowing she had asked them whether they meant it or not. I hope it wasn't too direct or anything, but they seem keen on having me there. Heck, don't ever pay to babysit while i'm there! Being there is payment enough.

Although.. it will be winter and i'll be freezing my ass off considering I can't even tahan the air con. AND it rarely snows. Hmm. BUT I STILL WANNA GO!

Ok so friday night we left. Ajay put us up at his condo which had a bloody NICE view I tell you. It's this condo along the west coast called Blue Horizon. On top of that, he lives on the 21st floor! You can see the yacht club, poly marina, PSA, Jurong island and west coast park. Doesn't sound like much of a view? It still is great ok. It was just really cloudy though.

The aparment was dusty. That new house dusty feel. It just finished building in May, and his family moved in old furniture. It lacked pillows, blankets, glasses and stuff but the stay was quite fun. We slept in the master bedroom which had this super huge king sized bed there. First it was just me, ash and aresha sleeping there, laughing and talking. I think ajay felt lonely sleeping in a room all by himself so he joined us about 10 minutes later.

Ash drooled all over the pillow my god. It stank like fuck. I think his stomach is actually the pit of hell.

We slept at 1something am and got up at 2pm. Ash was in a bad mood and Ajay only slept at 6.30 cause he had work at 4am so we bummed around eating potato chips off newspaper and drinking coke out of popeye's fast food paper cup from the day before. We washed it of course.

Aresha didn't bring any soap, so I ended up using shampoo for my whole body. The feeling really sucked, I didn't feel clean at all! In fact I was more sticky than before I showered. I also tried to wash the floor of ash's black footprints and hair (it's a habit) but the water just COULDN'T drain into the hole. I had absolutely no idea, I assumed NORMALLY water went into the drain hole but in this case it didn't, and aresha scolded me. Blah. So I had to... swoosh all the water using a towel till most of the water was gone.

So after bathing and all that we went to eat at the cheese prata shop and went home. Boring day eh?

I finally started on chrono cross though. I'm at the part where Kid just got poisoned by Lynx. Ok nevermind.

I haven't had a chance to continue since friday!! Cause my mom forever wants to stay up and watch boring tv till late. By then i'm too tired already.

Ok well now i'm tired of blogging. GOOTBAI.

No comments: