Monday, June 13, 2005

My butt is aching from 7 hours of intensive... CHRONO CROSS, BABY! Heheheh. The game's so much easier now that I know what to do.

Today was so blah. Yes, blah. No other word is suitable enough to describe my day. Just been hanging around at home.

So nothing much to blog about I guess. Apart from the fact that i'm getting my brackets fitted in tomorrow. Ma bought ben & jerry's cherry garcia and it was absolutely loooovely. Cherries and chocolate fudge pieces wedged in vanilla ice cream.

I haven't seen surin in so long. I think i'm gonna die soon I tell you. It's been what.. 9 months? Slightly over a week to the 10th? I feel like it's so much less. It's a good thing! Keeping it... fresh. Ok that's not a good word for it. Never mind. Sharing the same group of friends really worked out nicely. Yay.

Ahh I hope i'll be able to eat normally after the brackets. I don't think the dentist's gonna put in everything, but i'm gonna go with black bands... for fun.

The dentist. Aresha didn't agree with me on this, well frankly she didn't care. But there's something about him and his family and arghfargh that bugs me to the core. Ok here's the gist of it. Our family knows his. His daughter(s?) , son, wife, and whoever else. I couldn't really remember him from the time he did aresha's braces, but I remember his daughter. Priyanka or however the hell you spell it.

The first time I stepped into the dentist's after at least 4 years after aresha's treatments, I immediately asked him, "Remember me?"

*awkward, yet short silence*

"Oh yes. Aresha's sister right?"

So blahblahblah small talk blah. Before I stepped out of the room I popped in a small question.

"How's your daughter?"

"Oh she's fine, doing her A'Levels in VJC."

So picture this.

He has pearly white picture perfect teeth. His wife's a housewife, god knows what his son's doing.

Ok scrap that. Picture THIS.

His family, boring down at you, smiling from ear to ear, their pearly whites all nice and straight. Just staring, with that intimidating look on their faces, and Priyanka in her fucking VJC uniform.

Just so... irritatingly perfect isn't it? Dentists earn a shitload too.

Irritatingly perfect. Reminds me of that movie... my best friend's wedding. The creme brulee or something, and then there's the jello.

Dr Siva's family's the creme brulee, and Father PBM's, aka my family.. the jello.

I love being jello!
In all of creme brulee's prissy snobbiness, you gotta admit you just LOVE the dysfunctional traits of... jello.

Right.

This is the result of surin depravation. Indeed, the dysfunctional traits of jell-.., my family, have gone to my head. I need a bucket of ice water to drown myself in. Obviously i'm not gonna fit myself in a bucket, stupid.

I haven't had anything else to get over EVERYTHING else that's happening in my life.

I need... to watch desperate housewives now. Adieu!

No comments: