Monday, June 30, 2008

a relationship? inspire me.

Today someone asked me to get a boyfriend if I haven't already.

I'm just.... too lazy right now. Unless you're rich/ridiculously good looking/amazing in bed/going to Melbourne next year, at this point I really can't be bothered.

I dunno la, I'm at a pretty nice place in my life at this point. Comfortable. Too lazy to get out of this routine?

What if i'm gonna be too lazy for a relationship forever? Haha.

However, there was this hensem boy at the big birthday bash held at Wild Oats making real fierce eye contact that threw me off while I was bustling around serving Heinekens. All damn night. Stupid things like these make me talk retardedly, and stumble and trip more often than usual.

His several tattoos did not help, neither did his annoying friend that thought I was hitting on him when I handed him a fallen coupon. I only did so cos he COMPLAINED NON-STOP when he had to pay the usual price for beers ($12), prior to the organisers handing us a whole bunch of coupons to sell at $6 so they can claim whatever drinks they wanted.

Hensem boy then proceeded to stay till past closing time as the crowd shrank to about 10+ people, still watching me watching him watching me. I said bye to most of the lot that stayed cos they made small talk here and there while I was serving them, and they were seriously the sweetest bunch, giving me cake and telling me who was going to which Australian uni next year.

Afterwhich I left, and Daniel walked me down to Peace Centre (cos the area at night is a lil... seedy, and we both needed to catch cabs home).

If he did not ask me for my number because he thought Daniel was my boyfriend, I will vomit blood.

No comments: