Friday, June 27, 2008

FREAKY-ASS FREAKY DEAKY SHIT

Was around Joo Chiat today taking photos, decided to meet Yigang for a bit of dinner at Delifrance, Parkway Parade. He started fooling around with my camera taking candid shots while I was trying my level best to enjoy my seafood mayo croissant. After uploading all of them just earlier and going through them, I got the biggest mf-ing shock of my life.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Aruna, Spawn of Satan.
















Like WTH IN GOD'S GREEN GOODNESS IS GOING ON WITH MY EYES HERE. My head is tilted retardly cos I was EATING OKAY.

Letsee a close-up.









*shivers*

I swear the photo is completely undoctored. Also, if you look at it long enough, you'll see that actually my eyes had moved the instant the shutter went off.

But still. Freaky.

No comments: