Monday, June 23, 2008

the porker

I apologise for the somewhat sombre mood of the post before this. On the flipside...

This is a pig in boots.








































Just looking at these (unphotoshopped) photos alone seem to make me feel quite happy with life. It really is a pig in boots, afraid of the mud.

Steve was released today. He still can't take off but can fly quite a bit of height. He refused to be caught again and instead scrambed up a tree. A crow decided to keep him company. Crows in general do not strike me as compassionate animals. I've seen them tag team smaller animals, attack injured animals, people, and garbage bins. Pa INSISTED it hung around to protect Steve, because Steve is a baby crow. NO HE IS NOT. I don't understand what I have to do to convince my parents he isn't a baby crow.

I couldn't hang around to keep an eye on him, so my mom set a chair out in the garden and watched him with a pair of binoculars.

Headed to Maya's to bake some brownie cupcakes for Ameer's 21st! And they turned out loooovely, because most of the baking was done by Maya hahaha. Tons of girly talk in between, about pretty much everything, to the point where we were about 30mins late for Ameer's BBQ.

No comments: