Wednesday, June 04, 2008

hooker trash

Never a time I don't enjoy myself with Yigang.

Stalin seems a little depressed. All he wants to do is hang out inside his tube. He's not stuck... I think.

And Rasputin's doing his usual run around the room, exploring things and finding new ways to get to places i've blocked off. He needs to stop thinking he's a human being.

Slept at 5am instead of 2.30am like I had intended. Woke up at 1pm instead of 11am like I had intended.

Went to the bank, but it took so long putting Aresha's money in I didn't have time to claim my cash check.

Still nooo luck with getting tuition jobs. I'm now relying on spreading the word. My target is 5 kids. 5 bleeming kids. Not hard. Slowly but surely.

The nice thing about today was bumping into an old teacher of mine and Ash's birthday.

Tomorrow I may or may not be going for Aman's sister's wedding. Then again it would be nice to dress up for a change. Khalsa Association here I come?

No comments: