Monday, June 16, 2008

hell week.. or no?

I'd consider the week ahead hell week. But for only 1 reason. Otherwise it'd be pretty much the best week i'll have since returning from the UK.

All the money i'll be spending. Sigh. I will NOT EXCEED $100 this week. I'd better not.

First, tomorrow. Lunch at Relish with the girlies plus the Relish goons when they knock off. Then maybe a movie. I don't know, I just hope they don't choose to do something expensive. Renie's broke too.

But that Relish lunch is going to carve a nice hole in my wallet.

Tuesday it's tuition day. So is Wednesday, but in the evening will be Ladies Night for us cos it's Lani's birthday!

The aim of the game is to dress cute, get into places free, and get as hammered as possible before dragging our drunk asses home. Haven't had a night like that since... My birthday! With Yiling! Such nights are the most awesome amounts of fun, especially with the right company.

Now that I think about it, all my nights out have been post-work - cos of the free cab. And also cos the weekend's usually more fun and i'd go straight to meet Ernie with Lani. Thing is, i'd always be in sneakers and jeans. I have reached a point where I can't be arsed to dress nice to club BUT, that occasional night out with the girls does warrant a little dressing up.

Then Thursday is Meijuan's farewell BBQ cos she's off to Melbourne for a foundation course, before heading to the University of Melbourne WITH ME NEXT YEAR! We're gonna get an apartment together, it's gonna be so much fun. I hope i'm not a slob to live with eheh. Oh fuck, I need to do my enrolment.

Friday its another tuition day, and no Wild Oats so I shall give my wallet a rest and stay in, or maybe have a milo down the road. Saturday its more tuition then WO, and Sunday is Ameer's 21st birthday BBQ at ECP.

My wallet will be committing ritual suicide together with my bank account after.

No comments: