Tuesday, June 03, 2008

can you describe something as very negotiable?

I'm not too sure...

Tomorrow I need to:

Bank my cashcheck
Pick up moolah from Erika to pay my sis and Deb
Update my passbook
Be more aggressive in promoting my tuition services

OR

Find a steady 9-5 Mon-Fri job. It's only for less than a year, i'll survive. But in that case I need to quit Wild Oats. Damn, I think i've grown attached to the stupid place! Okay stupid in a nice, happy feeling in your tummy way. All those silly memories over the past... 6 months! Holy shit it's been 6 months of Wild Oats and all the bumbling madness.

Broken glasses, split beers and wines, crappily made margaritas (and that would be my fault hurr), watching Flaming Lambos and Waterfalls by Mitch in deer-caught-in-headlights awe, forgotten orders and that amazing memory games we play cos we take orders without order sheets, making our own homemade garbage in the bar, running back and forth in the rain moving furniture, and last but not least, the itchy-backsided-ness that is my manager, Mitchell Paul Noble.

When he's not trying to grope us, he's yelling at us. Him and I never see eye to eye because I can never tolerate his gatal tendencies. He has the occasional bad day and that usually ends up with me screaming and squirming on the floor cos he's tickling me to death, after trying to wrestle with me.

He also has a low tolerance for my messy hair and inability to make drinks faster.

Don't know if i'll ever quit that place anytime soon, cos its just so much fun. The best part are the girlfriends i've made in the process. Speaking of them, we still haven't done our overnight dai dee and booze session. And our Sentosa session.

Haven't hit a single club since I got back, and am totally fine with that. Clubbing really squeeezes your wallet dry. Maybe only occasionally now, cos I need to save money. But the convenience of going out after work is just sooo tempting, especially when you can get in free, which is normally the case if you go with Ernie the monkey.

Last Thursday we were supposedly gonna drink and chill, but because of Clarke Quay's anniversary, Ernie was stuck working there till 3am, while me and Lani were goofing around on the bridge. Finally when Ernie was done, we hung out till her transport van came to take her home. We sat on the curb near MOS having girly talk.

A creepy angmo walked past and blew kisses at us. Lani and Ernie giggled and waved. Later, another two younger angmos walked past and waved. Lani and I laughed, while Ernie the gatal waved back. They stopped dead in their tracks and exchanged looks. It was such an animated moment. They turned right around and headed towards us. We started yelling at Ernie for being such a goon, and she was laughing her ass off.

They sat themselves down alongside us and started shooting all sorts of questions. I was just about to tell them about the scary Nigerian I met on the plane WHICH BY THE WAY I MET AGAIN ON THE WAY BACK FROM DUBAI. SCARIEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE

But anyway, Ernie told them I just came back from London and they starting making up an entire story about my imaginary boyfriend that I visit in London. What?

The two young guys, Vikkhhhh *phlegm* and Yongrilum (don't know how the fuck to spell these dutch names), Yong for short started attacking me with all sorts of questions, right down to the rubbish ring I was wearing, asking if it was from my boyfriend in London.

This particular ring I bought in Camden for 5 pounds, is a square of black nails fossilized in clear plastic.

The commotion attracted a lot of looks from minahs.

The creepy kiss-blower from earlier was then walking back our way, and decided to invite himself to sit with us. A 40 year old dutchman named Richard.

One of the more hilarious moments of my life.

I am 2 hours past my bedtime. For fuck's sake it's been a week and i'm still not over the jetlag.

TOMORROW I WILL WAKE UP AT 11AM LATEST, NO EXCUSES.

No comments: