Monday, March 12, 2007

royally fucked

Tomorrow I will get screwed in the ass by my math faculty test. Oh jesus. Fucking up my math paper... oh well. At least I took some nice photos this weekend to make up for the not-studying :D

Hmm. Am feeling extra Bebel Gilberto today. I wanna change my blog layout to look something like Norah Jones's new video, Thinking about you. Because I need someone to think about.

Lovely sky in the morning.
































A bunch of leaves, nothing particularly interesting. I think this picture is the stupid tree top walk in a nutshell really.
























Aww.

















This monkey's like :D

And... my personal favourite.
















Dunno why I like it so much also. Feels like there's some deep underlying meaning to it but aiya. I just like it ok. Shetap.

No comments: