Tuesday, March 13, 2007

EHH SHIT LAH!

I think I ate too much Long John Silver's batter today cause my tooth is chipped. CHIPPED! I feel like a hobo.

The only reason why it's chipped is cause the dentist enlarged the teeth beside my front two teeth. To make it more even I guess. So it's still fragile. BUT WTF! EATING LEH. I wasn't chewing bledy rocks or anything.

And I made a very grave mistake with footwear yesterday. You see, certain types of footwear you wear with skinny jeans can make or break the way you look.

I wear 3/4 pants most of the places I go, so wearing the fake birkies Primela bought me for christmas looks just dandy.

Yesterday was Aresha's birthday, so I thought, hey! I think I shall wear my brand new skinnies today cause i've been dying to wear them. I was the last to leave the house and in a rush to meet my family, so I quickly grabbed Ash's medication, grabbed my birkies and brisk-walked my way down. Only for me to realise halfway that I looked like A MINAH! OH MY GOD!

OH MY HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!

I got weirddd stares from mats at Simpang Bedok. I have NEVER felt so uncomfortable in what I was wearing in my entire life.

So from now on, I shall wear my skinnies ONLY WITH HEELS and nothing less. Grrroar.

And that means i'll have to buy a pair of heels haha.

Oh and to make things worse? I brought the D70S with me and put it in the brown sling bag Maya gave to me for my birthday manymany years ago (it fits a DSLR perfectly!) and slinged it.

So sling bag (usually some fake brand one) + bo-chap slippers + tapered pants = minah.

But.

Sling bag (containing D70S) + black birkies + mango skinnies = One cool-ass person who dressed like a minah by accident.

Shoe shopping, anyone?

No comments: