Sunday, March 11, 2007

i survived!

Yes. I survived the stupid walk on the third day of the red tsunami. Gah, it was quite a waste of time. Photographers (chey) don't like to be rushed. So much for a tree top walk. It was a 1km walk TO the bridge, a 20 minute wait to WALK ON the bridge (they regulate the number of people on it at a time), a super short 250m stretch of bridge with absolutely no nice view of anything, and more than a 1km walk back in the hot sun.

But I got some really nice photos. The 300mm lens is nothing short of wonderful :D

On a lighter note, I finally ate at Mos Burger after so long! Chang Yuan and I were starvin' marvins after being sent back to school. Had the most interesting conversation afterwhich he made the macho decision to grow some balls and pierce his ear.

So we went up to 77th street and my $50 stripey jacket is still there! But in black and white.... oh man I want it but 50 yollars is ouch considering how much I spent the month before.

His reaction to the stud going in was hilarious. It was a spasm and delayed shock. And it took him awhile to realise he didn't need to worry about taking the stud out on the first week cause it's the school holidays! Yay!

My days next week are packed. Monday - test and lessonsssss. Tuesday - going out to shoot some photos and maybe go to JB, not sure.

Wed-friesday - COUNCIL CHALET BABY! It's gonna be so much fun. I think we're going out on the first night. Where? No idea. I have a feeling theres alcohol involved.

And EVERYONE is looking forward to seeing me drunk this year, after last year's council chalet escapade. They still make fun of me about it till now.

"If I can't catch the slipper i'm not drunk"
Desmond throws the slipper and it flies right between my hands while I fumble retardedly.

I didn't catch the slipper. And it's the biggest joke in TPJC that's lasted so long. Oh man.

Okay I need to open the gate for Aresha's birthday surprise from Celine. Lol.

HAHA. I told her someone's doing something to her car and she jumped RIGHT out of bed and ran out. Then she saw Celine haha it was pretty funny.

No comments: