Saturday, March 17, 2007

contemplation

Was away at the 21st Council's chalet for 3d2n from the 14th to the 16th.

It was alright, the turnout was way better than any council barbeque we've ever had. And we bonded... somewhat. Haha.

Things are getting rocky again at home, but it won't kill my happiness from having completed all my homework :D:D Sat down for a few hours on Monday and just worked away before and after Desperate Housewives. I still have a bit more but it's not due on Monday so whatever.

I really need to get an external hardrive to keep all my photos. Anyone know where I can get a good deal? I need a bigger microSD card for my phone too.

I dunno why but blogging now feels like such a chore. I can't say nothing's bugging me. But I just hate this feeling.

It really bites. When you feel so free and light-headed from the temporary weight off your shoulders, and how it whips back and smacks you in the face the moment you step into your house, your inescapable reality. It's a reality you've tried to hard to avoid, tried so hard to fix and now try even harder to stay out of its way. Sadly, nothing works.

I think I have too much free time to think. Haha.

No comments: