Friday, March 02, 2007

malay.... a level... results... out.... TOMORROW! AAAHH!

Please please please whoever is up there watching, please let me pass. Please let me be rid of this second language that i've hated since I was a kid and had to put up with 13 years of its crap.

Hear my pleas. You KNOW you want me to be rid of it. Hearing me speak malay is like listening to nails across a chalkboard.

Everyone's been wishing me luck though :)

Damn it I haven't studied anything today. But I should take a break, been mugging for econs the past 3 days. Rarrrrgh so many tests next weeeeek! Gonna die soon. Good thing is that council chalet's during the March hols, so if my mom's in a good mood she'll let me go!

So. Wish me luck for tomorrow. If I don't die from anxiety before that.

No comments: