Thursday, March 22, 2007

prom signup.

Normal people state their food preferences as Chinese, Halal, or Vegetarian.

TPJCians, on the other hand, do it like this:


































Click on them LAH.

So the April babies kickass partay has been postponed to the 21st of April. Cause council camp's from the 13th to 15th. Bledy shit man. I have to admit it feels a TAD weird to be celebrating 19 days after my birthday, but fuckit. I don't care. Hehe. And those who are invited... will be INVITED. As in... i'll ask you. I don't have that many people to invite though HAHA.

Bahluls yours is COMPULSORY ATTENDANCE. DON'T COME AND YOU DIE break my poor little heart.

Multiracials, you guys also come. But, being in a party of over-enthusiastic JC students might get on your nerves. You have been forewarned. There will be idiots drinking and stupid dancing and the works.

Ya so. Failed econs terribly today. To think I studied. Rarrggghh..

No comments: