Friday, March 09, 2007

i'll be walking in the treetops tomorrow

Really. Did you know there's a suspension bridge at canopy level in Singapore? I remember Mon asking me that, and I said I have no idea. And i'll be going tomorrow! Yay!

The best part - I have the D70! With a 300mm lens (its zoom is so the powderful its like a spy lens)! So maybe I can take some cool birds or something. Going with Chang Yuan so even though a certain someone nobody likes from my class is going I already got him to swear to stick with me so it won't be so bad.

Walking among the treetops... Interesting eh? Can't wait. But I gotta be in school by 7.15am tomorrow. Unbelievable.

Hehe. Would've been a great weekend if it weren't for a goddamn test on Monday and almost a full day of school after that when it's a HOLIDAY.

No comments: