Monday, March 19, 2007

300 posts yay!

So it's confirmed. Zahra, Rish and I will be having our giant combined birthday partay on the 14th, at night at some condo in Mountbatten. Haha, so fun! I've never had a huge birthday, and i'll probably be the most discreet birthday girl out the three, so it's all good.

Yesterday the 3 of us went to check out the Study in Australia/UK fair at Suntec City. So the reality of it all is that I need to push up my grades to a minimum of AAB and try and get a scholarship otherwise my parents will be paying through their nose. Feels quite shitty. AAB? At this point i'm really wondering. It's like an A Level dream come true for everyone.

Someone, anyone in this world who has it, PLEASE send me Jenna G's NYC. I've been listening to her MySpace snippet over and over and I just want the whole effin' thing already.

Wednesday's 06S02's learning journey to the subordinate courts. In Havelock Road. In bledy Chinatown. So me and Fatimah have to scrap our plans of going to Far East plaza, and have decided to explore Chinatown instead. Kenneth and Samu were going on and on about how they wanted to wear a white wig, bring a big hammer and storm the place. If we're lucky, we get to sit through a hearing though it's unlikely. So Samu suggested someone go commit a crime.

I think that even though I have less wholesome things to do in J2, apart from studying, my JC life is getting quite exciting. And for the birthday partay? My 'super-sweet-16th' bimbotic self is starting to show. I'm trying very hard to restrain myself, after all, we're FAR from loaded. But hey, I just want it to be kickass.

Looking up teen/adult party games now. Ooh hahahahahaha :D

1 comment:

H.Prakash said...

Yay!
300!!
:P