Friday, March 02, 2007

cheer all those who despise me at my misery

Ungraded. Failed it. Not even a goddamn sub-pass, the bare minimum to enter a local university. I thought SEAB was nice to people and just let them pass. Heck, a freaking sub-pass, which is still a fail. But no, un-fucking-graded.

Ahh. Suck shit, Malay Language.

So here's how it'll go. I can either (a) retake it at 'A' Level in the middle of the year or (b) drop to ML B, attend about two periods of it a week, and sit for a chicken feet paper at the end of the year.

I'd go for (a) but the thing is... I didn't pass this time around, what are the odds i'd be able to pass the next time round? Then it'd just be a waste of 6 periods a week... maybe even for the rest of the year. I might just die.

As for (b), it's a definite 2 periods a week till the end of the year, and i'll sit for the apparently damn easy paper. Passing that will be a minimum to enter a local university. So I vouch for (b).

God damn it.

No comments: