Thursday, January 08, 2009

ribbit

Line-up for this week;

Thurs : Buy ratty food | Dinner with Adlin, Shalini and prospective Melbourne housemate

Fries : Tattoo Convention | Tragus (if there's time) | Cartick's 21st at Nabin's

Sat : Ice skating! | Spend some quality time with the Boy | Check out Ray Ban

Sun : I've always wanted to take Dog to the beach

Montiba : Release of 'O' Level results (uh oh) | Consolidate Chiang Mai expenses with David-o!

Chuus : Check out cool (secret) places with Rakshakalaka

And sometime after that there's the Prodigy on the 3rd, and Coldplay, but that's in March in Melbourne sooo...

My gut tells me to go for both concerts but I might end up having to choose ONE.

The Prodigy
- Will probably be able to get places in front (free standing)
- Have people to go with
- Might never get a chance to see them again
- $95

Coldplay
- Definitely not in front, somewhere behind cos the best seats sold out agesss ago
- Have NOBODY to go with, but I don't mind going alone. Would be awesome to make random friends at a concert
- They'll probably come round again, and they always play in Melbourne... And i've seen their show before but that was their Twisted Logic tour
- AUD$110

Rargh. I hate having to restrain myself even though I can afford it.

No comments: