Friday, January 30, 2009

I've rekindled my love for bootcut jeans. Even so, I only bought 1 pair today at Levis. Bought denim skinnies. I've gone the entire year last year wearing black and grey skinnies. It's about time I bought more blue.

I will never touch multicoloured skinnies with a 10 foot pole. I did however, buy a long hooded purple cardigan from F21 - which is also my first buy from that useless shop. Crap quality clothes at stupid prices. But when I saw the lovely purple and tried it on, I just had to have it.

I still haven't really bought much. My mom INSISTS I buy thicker tops, even after I told her it's better to layer clothes. So what's new!

Batam update soon! Got shitloads to do. And i've got 17 days left! I can wait to leave, but I can't wait to see prospective aparments :D

No comments: