Friday, January 23, 2009

am having the shittiest of all shitty flus

I had a whole load of things planned today, but couldn't do a single god damned thing courtesy of this random surprise flu. I just hope it gets better tomorrow. Anyway to summarise because I need to crash soon cos I feel like absolute shite -

- grandpa AND cousin in the hospital, and mom has admitted to having mental issues (like whut? minor one la, the kind we're all susceptible to)

- I will hopefully own a pair of wayfarers before CNY. Otherwise when I go to Batam with Maya I have to use my shitty fake Armani ones

- Yes, I am going to Batam on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to lepak and pick up cute boys with Maya! <3

- I will be spending Monday at the vet cleaning out the poop of six dogs and I think six cats, while assisting Dr Ng with consults and prescriptions AND manning the cashier AND helping to close shop after. Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to it, it's just that.... i'll be ALL ALONE!

- I have devised a fantastical new almost effortless plan to make moolah in Melbourne. But I'll still keep the bakery idea as a back-up. NO BARTENDING, PERIOD.

- I have resolved to make sure I do SOMETHING every day of the week. My days are numbered and I still have so many people to meet!

Ok here goes my attempt at sleeping. Hopefully I don't toss and turn for 3 hours like yesterday.

No comments: