Monday, January 12, 2009

i have made my decision.

I will go see Coldplay in Melbourne.... AND go for the Prodigy :D

I will not regret it. I missed Kanye and Travis for stupid reasons, and I won't make that silly mistake again!


Coldplay, Twisted Logic Tour @ The Indoor Stadium, 10th July 2006! Wah piang I still remember the date. One of the most memorable days EVER!

Was watching them play live on Channel V earlier while waiting for the rerun of the Desperate Housewives Season 4 Finale (which was gud) and it was a pretty old concert. The songs were from their 2nd and 1st album. And right after that show, Coldplay's newer single, Lost, started playing. The difference was so stark.

Also.... It made me wish I was born earlier. So I could've seen them in 2001 when they opened for Travis, playing songs from Parachutes. I've liked them since 2001... But had no idea they were in Singapore. I probably would've been scoffed at by my parents if I approached them with the idea of going for a concert at 12 years-old. They didn't even let me see Avril Lavinge (when she used to be good) at 14.

No comments: